Monday, April 30, 2012

Pecan Pie Bars

 

We do not often make things with nuts in our house. I am not allergic to them but others in the household are so we usually substitute something else for nuts depending on what we are making. I do love Pecan Pie and was hoping that these would be just as delicious. They absolutely were!

I have wanted to try this recipe for quite a long time and the people with allergies were going to be out of town for awhile so I jumped at the chance to make it.

I like recipes that are easy to make with ingredients we already have in the cupboard. That means no extra shopping trips for special items AND, if the recipe is easier, it means that I will have a very interested little helper to work with. We have a lot of fun baking together and I hope that all the baking and cooking we do together instills a lifelong love of those things in her.

The recipe I used for Pecan Pie Bars is here on the Imperial Magarine website
http://www.imperialmargarine.ca/en/Recipe_page.php?recid=3677

OR you can follow their recipe along here Pecan Pie Bars

No comments:

Post a Comment