Sunday, July 1, 2012

Project of the Month - July 2012

Happy Canada Day! We are celebrating today by watching a parade and some fireworks later tonight. The weather is supposed to be sunny and clear and we are planning on having a great time!

The last time we were in the fabric store together my daughter saw this fabric and HAD to have it! She wanted a pretty summer dress and nothing else would do. The fabric was on sale with my membership card so the dress cost about $12 which I think is a pretty good price for a dress with this fabric.


The Simplicity pattern was one that I had at home and had used before. It is a very good pattern - very clear and easy to use. The dress took approximately 2 hours from cutting to completion and my daughter is absolutely thrilled with her new dress just in time for summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment